Information Sheet No. A-0544(I/L)/ (r)

khin_s_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> SPDC QUAKING IN FEAR
> ====================

The heading was written very unwisely. If someone really wants peace, never
hurt the pride ot its opponent. It is universal truth. Perhaps, the educated
person who wrote that heading needs some more education.

> The National League for Democracy , a political party which represents 82%
of the
> Burmese
> people had made it clear that they asked for a frank and cordial dialogue
between
> the representatives of NLD and SPDC WITHOUT PRECONDITIONS.

> It is such a wicked action of SPDC, to invite for the talk with the
exclusion of *Daw
> Aung San Suu Kyi* and 2 other senior members, with the intention of
appearing to
> be addressing the issue but actually has only a cosmetic value.
> It is an insult to the intellect of the people of Burma as well as to the
International
> Community

> At the same time, SPDC could no longer hide the fact that they are in fear
of our
> leader " Daw  Aung San Suu Kyi ".

Don't you ever think that SPDC will be happier if NLD turned downed the
invitations like this.

Do you think that all the differences will be solved in a single meeting? Why
shouldn't the NLD test the dialogue excluding DASSK? Why can't they ask for
their needs in the first meeting including to include DASSK in the coming
meetings?

The NLD which is shouting  for the dialogue all the time is very doubtful, by
now, whether they really want dialogue or not.

We should not forget that "something is better than nothing".

> We will suceed any day now and it's going to be sooner rather than late

How long will you be sleeping in that long dream? It is now already nearly one
decade.

ok