8888 Brothers and Sisters in Fort W

8888 Brothers and Sisters in Fort Wayne Commemorate the Tenth
Anniversary:
=============

It is learnt that our 8888 brothers and sisters in Fort Wayne, Indiana
in the United Sates are commemorating the 10th Anniversary of the 8888
Uprising in Burma today.  More than 300 8888 students arrived at Fort
Wayne as political asylees after most of them joined the different
revolutionary organizations based along Thai Burma border.  As more
students from other states of US gradually moved in, Fort Wayne become
the US city that hosted the majority of 8888 sons and daughters who came
to the US.  According to our telephonic talks, the 8888 commemoration
has been well-prepared for both Burmese students and the truth-loving
residents of Fort Wayne.

The nine-hour commemoration program includes:

1. Offering luncheon to the Buddhist Monks dedicating to the fallen
martyrs of the 8888.

2. Paying Traditional Homage to the fallen martyrs, accompanied by
verbal/visual presentation of the emergence of the 8888 uprising and the
role of Burmese youths and students in the changing political scenario
in Burma.  A group of gifted student comrades will present a play,
entitled "Oh.Beloved Mother" and the afternoon commemoration program
will conclude with Students' and revolutionary songs.

3. A Candle Vigil will commence tonight at 8:00 in the downtown of Fort
Wayne.  The procession will take the total two hours.

We congratulates our brothers and sisters in Fort Wayne and all our
fraternal organizations, DBSO, ABSDF, ABSL, ABSDO, SYCB, KSO, for their
ongoing effort to keep our tradition, STRUGGLE FOR the PEOPLE, alive.
We also urge you to continue represent us as our symbols of sacrifice
and love for our country.  And we encourage you all to form the an
umbrella national youth and student organization under which we all
stand together unitedly throughout our fight against the military
dictatorship in our country.

Finally, We urge you to get rid of all the organized, fake and corrupted
individuals who are earning in the name of our revolution.

Towards vicotry by means of a clean revolution,

Your Comrades in BKK