Undesirable Political Gridlock betw

Dear NCGUB & NLD Representatives worldwide,

                   I do have a strong desire to express myself regarding the
SPDC's offer to have a dialogue with NLD Leader U Aung Shwe.I believe NLD
should have a dialogue with SPDC.I am expressing this opinion of mine as a
concerned Burmese citizen, not as an activist. No matter what the conditions
are, NLD should accept to talk with SPDC. The peace talks between PLO and
Israel ,sponsored by the United States started from low level talks and when
it seemed to work out well, higher level dialogues followed.U Aung Shwe
should meet the SPDC official and  If SPDC's terms and conditions were
one-sided and not fair for NLD,voted and elected by the people,the dialogue
should be discontinued. All decent Burmese citizens inside and outside Burma
deisre no political gridlock such as this.

Sincerely,

Julien Moe