Undesirable Political Gridlock betw (r)

enmasse_1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< ( We are sure that SPDC would feel the same, if NLD exclude Khin Nyunt
 out of the planned meeting and ask Senior General Than Shwe to meet
 anyone of the CEC member of the NLD party as a frist contact. So, let's
 be honest.) >>

The invitation was made by the Deputy Minister of the Home Affairs and do you
think that Gen. Khin Nyunt will include in that level?

At least NLD should test it. In that initial meeting they should ask what they
need in the coming meetings. If they don't get their requests they can stop
it.

The whole country is hopping this kind of peaceful solution. But NLD turned
down the invitation. At the same time, the foreigners go into the country with
toruist visas and agitating to destablize the nation. That is the insult to
our country. Merely Interference of our country's affairs.

Then I, personally, would like to ask the NLD leadership. Do they really want
dialogue or how long will they be going to contest their prides with SPDC?

ok