Undesirable Political Gridlock betw (r)

kzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  Hi Ko Okkar,
> 	In accordance with your message, I am wondering whether or not the
> invitation is an official invitation.  Isn't it the most
> important case to bring peace for the country and why Than Shwe and Khin
> Nyunt want to evade this important dialogue? (You said, Than Shwe or Khin
> Nyunt will not participate in this level meeting.).

    Ko Kyaw Zayya,

    That is only my opinion. When the NLD refused to come to the meeting at
the first time, Gen. Khin Nyunt was waiting for the NLD leaders there. It was
round
about two years ago, I think. I can't remember the date. But the news as well
as
the photos were  posted to the Golden Land web site.

    Since the NLD leaders refused their first invitation, the do not include
this time
for the initial meeting, I think. That is my opinion.

> 	Do you have any answer or SPDC has any answer why SPDC and the
> whole military dictators are afraid of even dialogue with Daw Aung San Suu
> Kyi?  Can't you and SPDC dare to face with her and talk with her?  Why,
> all of you are so afraid of her even to take part in the dialogue.  How
> shall we believe those people who are even afraid of talking with the
>  woman, will save the country?   I am really wondering.

> Yours sincerely,
> Kyaw Zay Ya

If I have to reveal my opinion, Daw Aung San Suu Kyi is a kind of problem for
our country. This is not the word of hatred. I don't hate her. If she doesn't
have a western background she may be the good leader for our country. But she
has western background and that background is not quiet at all. They try to
take advantage upon our country all the time by using her.

Our country is a sovereign country. Although we should try to have good
relations with all nations I don't want western shadows upon our country. That
is my opinion and I don't know how many of the SPDC side and our citizen have
this kind of idea.

ok