Okkar Vs Fake-Okkar

Okkar :: Hay.. Be careful, they will kick you out!

Fake Okkar :: Stupid Warning! If they kick out, you will be out of
this Net... Understand your self...
They are not like YOU..

Okkar :: My name if Okkar and I have a Karen and Christian name also...

Fake Okkar :: Everyone knows that Your Christian name is JUDAS
ISCARIOT, who betrayed Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver. Your mom
and dad in heaven are so upset because you are betraying your people
for a few $$$...like JUDAS ISCARIOT did to Jesus 2000 years ago.. They
regretted so much for giving the same name to you...

Okkar :: NLD Leaders in Thailand opened my email account.

Fake Okkar :: Yeah you were ordered to say like this before you
departed from Burma by your God fathers..
If someone from SPDC sick, they said because of NLD virus.. If someone
dies among SPDC, they said because of NLD disease. Now, you are saying
the same thing to NLD..right?? Good follower.. You will pay for every
single thing what you are doing on the BURMA NET.

Okkar :: None of SPDC members read Burma net or write to Burma Net.

Fake Okkar :: Use your stupid brain proper way.. You know all of them
can not write or read ENGLISH so they hired you.... Why should they
read or write??

Okkar :: I visited to CA, OR, TX and some other places last
summer...(Said proudly)

Fake Okkar :: Ha..Ha.. Your name is not OKKAR but
OKKAR PYAN. Well as being and OKKAR PYAN, you can go every where
without Air ticket, permit, visa, or money.. Don't forget your happy
city Bangkok even in your dream.... Your heaven...

Okkar :: Pity for 18 foreigners who are in custody in Rangoon...

Fake Okkar :: That is a TRUE reminder for you which is coming ahead to
YOU OKKAR..... Save money for your Lawyer, but any (none) of
Lawyer(s) from BURMA would not advocate for you when you are
prosecuted...

Okkar :: I like eating and drinking so much Man!

Fake Okkar :: Remember whenever you drink or eat. You are eating the
FLESH of the people of BURMA and drinking the BLOOD of the people of
BURMA like your GOD FATHERS.. When you eat tomorrow, please Look
carefully your food and drink on your table and remember what I said..

Okkar :: Who are you..

Fake Okkar :: I am Fake Okkar.