INFORMATION SHEET N0.A-0556(I/L) (r)

WHAT IS THE MEANING BEHIND THIS INFO SHEET?

> Protective Measures For Ms. Su Kyi Being Implemented

Who is implementing these protective measures? The ONLY FORCE from which
she (Daw Suu) needs protection is certain extremists in the military
regime. Are we to understand that a more moderate group within the
military is protecting her from these extremists? If it is so,
I thank you for giving us a reliable indicator of the situation.

                ~ ~
         The struggle for the democracy in Burma is the battle;
         the battle to be WON! NO IFs, NO BUTs.
	 NiNi