To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx: Re: FBC calls for release of colleagues:
 Immedi
Date: 14 Aug 1998 08:35:22

simon-khin@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Dear OKKAR66129,
> In a Democratic Society, the government does not detain people for
> expressing their opinion.

I am  hoping to have such society one day.

> Does the SPDC regime consider distributing of leaflets a threat to
> Burma's National Security?  If so, how? If not, please explain why
these
> peoples were arrested?  Are leaflets considered deadly weapons by the
> SPDC?

> Is the ruling SPDC a ligitimate government of Burma?  If so please give
> us the date of the election and the number of votes won by SPDC.  Do
you,
> OKKAR66129, represent the majority of the people of Burma?  If you do,
> please tell us your name and title of your official position in the
> government.

Nope! I represent only myself but I am sure that there are many people
who
have the same view with me on this issue. My real Myanmar name is Okkar.
have explained about it not less than 25 times in SCB and BurmaNet within
four
years.

> Sincerely,
> Simon Khin
> (425)227-9197
> simonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.seattlesys.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]