New release form Myanmar Embassy in (r)

Dear Dr Kyaw Win
I do not know who wrote the news release from Ottawa Embassy but I think it
will be with your approval. As a highly Educated and Elite Burmese citizen
of Burma who had studied freely and educated under a Democratic Goverment
of U Nu and coming from a good and respected family I am amazed by what you
are doing now. As a Doctor in the civilian life and in the Army as a
Physician researching on Malarial treatments you have no doubt saved
thousands of life I must give you all the merits for these achivements. Did
you realised that you were kicked upstairs in the terms of old BSPP sayings
, when they want to give a lucarative post to one of their people or like
when you fell out of favour  with one of the dictator's pet. I hope you
will have realised that you have become a puppet of SLORC/SPDC it is still
not too late to join the side of the Democratic movments. Think of the care
free days when you were studying at the Medical College can the present
generation of students do like that.
The SPDC is making the present genaration to become uneducated by denying
them the rights to have proper education or any facilities for their
physical and mental well being. What is the future of Burma with several
generations of uneducated youths SPDC wanted it to be like them so that
they can control them easily what will become of our natural resources rich
country. When you are at University  you are a member of the Rangoon
University Boat Club I hope you will still remember Sir Edger's motto "Row
till you are dead" what he meant by that I assume is to strive you best to
the very end. Any student can join the club and many members of the club
become high achievers in their own fields. As you well know most of these
high achievers although they want to stay and serve in Burma are now
abroad. I dont want to name names a number of people who you have rowed
with are now abroad which is a loss to the country, why do they fled ? it
is because they are not yes people. Like A.M.Thein of British Columbia
wrote it is not too late if you want to see the good of Burmese people and
the country you can correct you ways. Like the Burmese saying that "it is
important that the name should not die although man will die" to uphold
your name and your parents name I hope you will do something to get out of
this.

Maung Maung

Sydney