MKM: The Costs of failing to Preven

<< My Comments: By Min Kyaw Minn
 ============

 It sounded quite like a bystander talking if you are not an activist.
 Why do you think the students are always at the forefront of any
 protests against all the military regime?. What do you think ABSDF is
 fighting for? What do you think Daw Aung San Suu Kyi is fighting for?
 Why do you think people have voted for the NLD in the May 1990 general
 elections? Who are the one that broke their promises and did not honour
 the results of the 1990 general elections? Why are you sure that people
 inside Burma would be hurt first if you already are not convinced that
 this military regime is capable of large scale slaughtering?  >>

Thant's pretty comment cool you wrote  Min Kaw Minn. I'm sure your're pretty
cool guy. Keep on carrying the cause and we'll be there very soon. See ya in
Rangoon.