Who is Julien?Here's Julien I know.

What I do know about Julien

Race:His mother is Shan and his father is either Chin or Franco Burmese
Nationality:Burmese
Citizenship:Unknown ; has 3 passports from 3 different nations ;don?t know
which ones are authentic and which are
fake
Residence: New York City
Favorite Color: Black
Languages he speaks: French, German, Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Russian,
Japanese, Englsih and Burmese
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual [Seen with men and women too].Has tastes in White
men but with women he prefers
Asians especially Japanese women.Possibility:Confused gender like some of you
have said.

Occupation: Could be working for the Burmese government and the U.S.
government simultaneously.Could be a
double agent recognized by both sides.

Hobbies: Clubs[ The club he frequents is Webster Hall on 11th Street and 3rd
Ave].Singing, dancing, rollerblading.
He does spend some time at Barnes and Noble bookstores. He rides horses on
Long Island. He reads books on
psychology, political science and current affairs.

Religion: Either a Buddhist or a Catholic

Favorite drink: Earlgrey Tea; Margrita; Burmese black tea

Character: Good sides:Calm;patient;forgiving;sweet-tempered;broad-
minded;intelligent;generous;mature in solving
problems.
            Bad sides: sometimes
impulsive;selfish;spendthrift;paranoid;pedantic;overselfconfident.

Well,please don?t be angry with me,Julien.I?m not in the United Sates any more
so you can?t come and kill me.I didn't mean to harm you but I never liked you
because you betrayed me.And this is my revenge.
I just
want to share something I know about you.Hehehehehhe!Guess who?

Sayonara

Me