Stop bashing ppl and character assa (r)

Htet,

Today we live in the information age and I am sure you've heard the term that
the person who controls the flow of information controls the world.

It is generally a good idea to know what information is being fed to you and
who is feeding you this information and what the motivation of that person is.

Be reminded that Intelligence organizations sometimes use propaganda and the
strategic feeding of information to manipulate public perception.  It?s not
likely that the Burmese government?s Secret Service is the exception.    With
the importance of the Internet today,  they would have to be extremely naive
not to have anyone on the Internet attempting to direct public opinion in
their favor as the game now is Public opinion and pressure Vs SPDC.   The
OKKARS are too obvious.  We all know who they are and what they do so the
Burmese government will never use them to covertly alter opinions.  They will
use someone better.  Someone we all trust who will appear to stand among us
but from time to time, diverge out at key moments to deliver the jobs for the
SPDC.

Julymember