Green November 32 Conference (r)

Dear friends of GN32 ,
                   I'll pleased to hear about your confrence. I'd like to
introduce myself, my name is Myint Wai, exile Burma Airforce solider,Burmese
affair officer at TACDB, want to read you research and want to distibute
your paper to my project area where are over 50,000 people from Burma. And
then, I hope that our org; Tacdb also could help your GN32 function .So
pleased keep contact to our TACDB.
 Michael Myint Wai
TACDB