Snakes vs Cats: missing chances

<< To me dealing with and trying to solve
 the probem is all that matters. If I may borrow the words from the former
 Chinese leader Deng " It does not matter a cat is black or white. It is a
good
 cat as long as it can catch mice. "Again, to me I can't care less if the
 person who contributes to the  struggles for a course is a begger , a pimp or
 a whore as long as he or she can or has accomplished something then he or she
 deserves respect and honor. >>

ECHELONEY,
      As much as I would like to disagree with you, I have to say that you
have a point there budd. Your hero "Deng" words are  absolutely true. I have
an explaination go along with that too. I do not think activists care not too
much about the colours of the cats. As long as the cats is the cats that's all
we care. We are the results oriented people just like you too. We want a great
result for the country. Just like your majority of American fellas. If the
country economy is great and everybody employed, who care who president had
screwed.
     In Burma, result are not good at all. Got no food to eat. No electricity,
business sucks, people got thrown in jail, country girls got rape and drug
dealers got prospers.
     So you got my point there budd, why we as  activists would like to ensure
whether there is a cat or the snake behind it. We do not care the colour,
gender (male, female, gay or bi-sexual) doing it. As long as doing it in right
direction, that's all we care. We do not care how much you got pay and which
side pay you better. As long as you got pay , more power to you. We do care
what results the snake can provide for our cause. And we do know what snake
had resulted so far which is "Poison" of vernom.
     This is the main reson activists want to identify the snakes amoung us.
As you all know there is "no mango trees will bare the banana fruits."
     When we want a right fruit, we have to ensure planting the the right
tree.
     So in order to move ahead safetly for the cause, we need to identify and
remove all snakes. Nothing personal budd.