What I see in a True Activist (r)

That is really good.  We need to avoid personal attacks and focus on the
issues.  Who cares about who is what?  At the end of the day, it doesn't
matter.  So, it is better to focus on what issue need to be focused.  We agree
Ko Julien Moe.  Keep going.  We need to focus on the cause not the person.  If
we keep focusing on the persons, the war in Burma will never end.  SPDC will
never enter to dialogue and it will avoid it because it needs to be afraid of
everyone.  We need to think about whether persons or the cause or the changes
for the people is important.
Truly,
MMaung