Myanmar junta says Aung San Suu Kyi (r)

The Burma Citizenship Law (Pyithu Hluttaw Law No. 4 of 1982) states:

15. 	(a) A citizen shall not lose his citizenship merely by marriage to a
foreigner;

16.  A citizen who leaves the State permanently, or who acquired the
citizenship of or registers himself as the citizen of another country, or
who takes out a passport or a similar certificate of another country ceases
to be a citizen.

17.  The citizenship of a citizen by birth shall not be revoked, except in
the case of cessation of citizenship under section 16.

[Source: "Working People's Daily" Special Supplement, 16 October 1982]