http://www.infogate.com.mm (r)

TheTruth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< MM at the end of that web site denotes Myanmar (Burma to the world).
 Apparently Thomas Winn does not know that we know who HE IS.  He states
 a friend gave him this.  Of course, he runs the www.myanmar.com web site
 from Laurel, Maryland. >>

It is nothing to do with Thomas Winn. This web page is done by BUSINESS ONLINE
LTD., member of the Eagle Group of Companies. Their address is 2 Paramie Road,
Yankin Tsp., Yangon, Myanmar. Tel:664169 Tel/Fax: 95-1-662151.

I have noticed that this group had internet access two years ago.

ok