Gen Khin Nyunt's a very busy man (r)

Re:Gen Khin Nyunt's a very busy man
===================================

A Reply:
========

I recommend subtraction and correction to your long list. Busy? Now, he
may be. But, he only hold three offices. I have put them in the order he
was appointed to these posts. The last one is the newly created post for
him. (All of these appointments came directly from Ne Win.)

So, you can forget about the rest.

He is the

>Director of the Defence Services Intelligence
>Secretary-1 of the State Peace and Development Council
>Chief of the Office of Strategic Studies

Minn Kyaw Minn
==============

>From notes@xxxxxxx Tue Sep  8 18:00:47 1998
>Date: 08 Sep 1998 16:47:53
>From: darnott@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Gen Khin Nyunt's a very busy man
>To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADDITIONS/SUBTRACTIONS/CORRECTIONS TO
>GEN. KHIN NYUNTS'S OFFICES LISTED BELOW? PLEASE POST
>

>THE GOOD GENERAL IS/WAS:
>
>Chief of the Office of Strategic Studies
>
>Chairman of the Information Policy Committee
>
>Chairman of the National Health Committee
>
>Chairman of the Myanmar Education Committee
>
>Chairman of the ASEAN Steering Committee
>
>Chairman of the National Olympic Council
>
>Chairman of the Tourism Development Management Committee
>
>Chairman of the Work Committee for Development of Border Areas and
National
>Races
>
>Director of the Defence Services Intelligence
>
>Patron of the Organizing Committee for World Ranking Asian Archery
Circuit,