Time to issue the deportation order (r)

In a message dated 98-09-09 17:20:18 EDT, Burmese@xxxxxxx writes:

> Dear Activists,
>
>  Can anyone check the status of Okkars or Thomas Winn or any of these clowns
>  who living in U.S ??
>  1. Do they have a green card?
>
>  2. What is their official business in US?
>
>  Please make available to the public along with their local INS (Immigration
>  and Naturalization Service) toll free number to report their activities in
> US.

The above request seems to say  :
" If you are on our side, you can go on to request political asylum or refugee
status or whatever even with fake identity is acceptable. But if you are not
on our side and if I can't win then  I will do everything to hurt you
including reporting to the INS. "
What kind of " democratic movement " is that ?
Or perhaps it makes one wonder what kind of a mentality is that ?
Probably wanting dialogue or negotiation is just a show. The real intention is
to crash you to pieces !!!
What a shame !  Can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear.