Time to issue the deportation order (r)

In a message dated 98-09-10 18:13:07 EDT, Burmese@xxxxxxx writes:

> n a message dated 9/10/98 12:18:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ECHELONY@aol.
> com
>  writes:
>
>  << The above request seems to say  :
>   " If you are on our side, you can go on to request political asylum or
>  refugee
>   status or whatever even with fake identity is acceptable. But if you are
> not
>   on our side and if I can't win then  I will do everything to hurt you
>   including reporting to the INS. "
>   What kind of " democratic movement " is that ?
>   Or perhaps it makes one wonder what kind of a mentality is that ?
>   Probably wanting dialogue or negotiation is just a show. The real
intention
>  is
>   to crash you to pieces !!!
>   What a shame !  Can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear.
>    >>
>  Echelony,
>  The message is clear as a crystal budd. If you are an illigal immigrant you
>  will be reported or deported. We pay our tax and we want only law abiding
>  citizen in this country. We want no one come here and preaching us the
> gospel
>  of dogs Ne Win, Kin Nyunt and Hla Min in this free country with our own
>  expense.
>  Are you clear?????

When the pilgrims first came to this country did the Indians ask tehm for
paper ?
( Maybe the Indians didn't know what was legal document at that time :)
What would the world think if US refused to grant asylum to the Burmese
refugees
when they first got to this country ?
what would the world think if the Burmese activists after being granted safe
haven turned around and advocate deportation of their " enemies " ?
What would the world think if US refused to grant asylum to ASSk if she was
deported from Burma forcefully ?
Even Philippines Marcos was granted asylum after being overthrown .
One of the reasons US is strong is because of its immigrants. There may be
some social problems created because of the conflicts among different ethnical
groups.
But on the long run the benefits of having multi ethnicity outweighs the
disadvantages.
One of the reasons Burma is weak and lack behind is because of its repulsion
of the other ethnical groups regardless they are Chinese, Indians, Anglo-
Indians or other indigenous minorities. Of course you can blame it all on
SLORC or SPDC whatever.
If NLD does not take heed or ignore that point it is doomed to fail even if it
comes to power, not to mention it hasn't come to power yet. Of course I don't
think your view represent NLD in any sense.
Posting something nonsense on the Internet may help you relieve some angers
but certainly it does not help the "democratic course " at all !
Like I said before, democratic movement needs intelligence more than just
shouts and talks.