A bunch of sheep and lone tiger (r)

Re: A bunch of sheep and lone tiger
===================================

Comments to the above post:
===========================
Dear Panyoma,

It's a beautiful name to call.

Under the cricumstances, the hope for a peaceful reconciliation seems to
have faded away quickly.

But, no matter what, we should never abandon our non-violent approach in
bringing about democracy to our country. Our lives are always at risk
should the SPDC resort to indiscrimate killing. There is nothing we can
do about it as individuals. We are at the mercy of the military regime
from the day it seized power from democtatically elected government in
1962.

We can do a lot of wonders as a collective force. It is this non-violent
approach that had brought down the Marco's regime in the Philippines. It
is this kind of force that had brought down Suhrato of Indonesia. Most
importantly, it is this kind of force that had brought down the BSPP
regime and Ne Win of Burma in 1988. This is the only force that the
military regime is afraid of and ever gained its respect. There are
many, many reasons why we should stick to non-violent means.

Only a nationwide support to the NLD's demand to convene the parliament
by non-violent means is the last choice and the only winning card we
have got. People of all walks of life should be perpared to stand behind
the NLD party and show their complete support.

Here are my suggetsions for all us.
(Don't be carried away by any sudden turn of events. Be disciplined. Act
in unison with the leadership of the elected NLD party. Stay in touch
with the NLD and each other. Be mindful of the tricks and traps of this
military regime.)

Make no mistakes, people's power is the best choice. We shall succeed.

Minn Kyaw Minn