Returned mail: User unknown

In a message dated 9/19/1998 6:04:27 AM SE Asia Standard Time, MAILER-
DAEMON@xxxxxxx writes:

<< This point-to-point response is dedicated to the Piglet Okkar and his
masters
 SPDC members:

 In a message dated 9/18/1998  OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx writes:

 << SPECIAL FEATURE
 <<<<< Government of Myanmar Notes with Interest NLD Decision to
  Convene Parliament>>>>>

 Who makes you a government?  China? India? You looted the power in 1962 from
 an elected government and inherited that power from the Chief Theif Ne Win in
 1988.  You robbed the power. You killed people to remain in that illegitimate
 power.

 <<<<	The Government of Myanmar noted with interest the announcement by the
  National League for Democracy on 17 September that it was forming a
 10-person
  commitee that will serve as a parliament to govern Myanmar.>>>>>

 Yes.  It is done in the national interest.  You should have interest in what
 NLD doing and should obey the NLD decision since it is the only legitimate
 power that people recognized in 1990 May.

  <<It is also interesting to learn that the NLD has decided that all laws
 enacted in Myanmar since September 18, 1988 are illegal.>>>>>

 Of course,  your laws are draconian laws that never have chance to be in the
 public life in any civilized countries.  These laws are suitable for the
 people who don't think, who are not loyal, who are blind,  who are deaf.  For
 instance,  piglet Okkar is the one who needs such laws.  We human need no
such
 laws.  Garbage in, Garbage.  You, garbages, make the garbage-laws.

 <<<< It remains unclear which responsibilities of government this new
  committee intends to take over, what its policies are, or how it intends to
  implement those policies. >>>>

 The clearity will come into limelight once you let the NLD and other elected
 MPs to sit in the parliament without any harrassment.

 <<<<Will the committee also serve as the judicial and executive branches of
 government, or only as the legislative branch ? Under  what constitution will
 it govern ? >>>>

 It is a complete bull-shit of the creator of this Information sheet.  The
 parliament is the mother of all these three branches.  Legislature to make
 laws... Executive for enforcing laws....Judiciary for checking both Legis and
 Exec's laws and actions are in conflict with the national constitution.  The
 parliament is the highest authority of the people and will delegate its all
 three power to these branches.  Don't worry.  Let the parliament take place.

 <<<<<Will it defend Myanmar sovereignty ? >>>>
 It is the duty of all citizens.  With the leadership of the strong
 parliamentary leadership, the people will defend the national independence
and
 soverignty.  We will also remove all undemocratic and fascist pro-Chinese
 military traitors out of our soil.

 <<<<<Will  it send envoys to other countries ?>>>>>

 Sure.  We are internationalists.  We will call back all the former SPDC
 diplomats to stand the trials for their propagandas that support the SPDC's
 crimes in Burma.  And we will substitute them with the intellectual and
 thoughtful, yet, non-chauvinist, open-minded people who are approved by the
 parliament.  Let the parliament take place.  DOn't worry about that at all.
 No spies will be sent abroad to check the movement of our citizens living
 overseas.  We are democrat.  Let the Parliament Take Place.

 <<<< 		It would be  interesting  to hear more about how this committee
intends
  govern. Since it was formed ten years ago, the NLD has never put forth any
  serious, specific ideas on the structure of government; economic policy;
  counter-narcotics policy; foreign policy; defence policy; or, in fact, any
  other area of governing.>>>>>>>

 How do you know that?  From sniffing?  Good dog.
 The ideas of the structure of the government of the NLD is crystal clear.
The
 government will be made out of the people's parliament.  The Prime Minister
 will be elected.  The cabinet will be elected.  Based on the country's census
 and available datas, we will adopt the new economic policies and form the
 agencies and plans to heal the economic and health wounds you have inflicted
 on the people.  By the way,  one SPDC is removed, it also means that the
drug-
 barons like Khun Sa and their protectors/promoters Generals will be
 automatically removed.  Because SPDC itself is a drug syndicate.

 After all, you seems so nervous and are shouting like a pig before getting
 butchered.  You know only your SPDC doctrine about what a government,
 consitution, ministries, agencies, would be.  You are invalid and
imcompetible
 any more to hang on there, Piglet.  Let the Parliament take place.

 <<<< 		Moreover, the new committee appears to be confused even about its own
  decisions. For example, the NLD has decreed that its new committee will
serve
  as a parliament until another parliament can be convened under the 1990
  election law. >>>>>

 Don't worry.  Once the parliament begins conducting its duties freely, things
 will be alright.  So you, MIs, back off.  Let the parliament worry about it.
 It is not military conern.

 <<<<However, the NLD has also decreed that all laws enacted since
  1988 are illegal. So is the 1990 law valid, or invalid ? Under what law
 should
  the parliament be convened ?>>>>>

 Your laws are invalid and illegal.  Because your laws make the people of
Burma
 become potential criminals. They are made in your War Office.   The Election
 Laws are made as an adjustment to the international watchers and at the
 presence of the opposition parties.  People like Saw Kyaw Doe are there.  Not
 military shits are in that.  So,  You can separate these laws and keep in
 different domains.  In constrast, they are different just like Perfume and
 SHIT.  (Eee and Nanth-tha)  Still, some follish clauses inserted by your
 office in the Election Law need to be removed.

 <<<		While the NLD's committee puzzles over these issues, the current
  Government will continue to shoulder the real responsibilities of governing
  Myanmar, and will continue the National Convention that is writing a
  Constitution that will lead to a stable, sustainable democracy in
 Myanmar.>>>>

 Don't worry.  If you have a good heart and a thoughtful head, you can foresee
 the future of the beautiful Burma. If you are not blind and deaf enough the
 real political trend of Burma, you will never say that you will continue to
 hold the power illegally and you will continue to hold that dead National
 Convention, which tries to revive authoritarian government with the military
 dominance on every part of our lives.

 We will try to pass a bill in the parliament to establish mental institutions
 with the fund which we recovered from your loot from the public in order to
 heal the post-Fascist Rule mental traumas.  We will also propose the
 hospitalization of the POWER-CRACY people like you to these institutions.
Let
 the Parliament take place, OK?

 Grow up, Okkar.
 Don't die with repentence.