PSLF, WNO, LDF Statement in support

Joint Statement in support of the 10-member Representative Committee

We, of the Palaung State Liberation Front (PSLF), Wa National Organization
(WNO), and Lahu Democratic Front (LDF) support the National League for
Democracy's (NLD) and in particular, Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's efforts to convene
parliament.

We fully support the establishment of the 10-member Representative Committee
to represent Members of Parliament elected in the 1990 election.  We also
call on the people of Burma and the international community to support
the 10-member Committee.  We fully back the appointment of the Committee
and whatever actions the Committee deems necessary.

We ask that the SPDC engage in a dialogue with that Parliamentary
Representative
Committee.

We demand the release of all political prisoners especially the detained MPs.

Central Committee
PSLF, WNO, and LDF