A Spade to A Spade: A Declaration.

A Spade to A Spade:  A Declaration.

In a message dated 9/20/1998 1:16:00 PM SE Asia Standard Time,
OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx writes:

<< THE MYANMAR MONITOR
 Myanmar Ambassador to US Discusses
 External Relations and Internal Politics

<<< Q. How would you assess the current state of US Myanmar relations?

 A. Frankly speaking the current state of US-Myanmar relations are at the
 lowest ebb One of the basic tenets of Myanmar's foreign policy has been to
 promote and maintain good and friendly relations with all the countries in
 tile world and the United States is no exception We wish to restore our
 traditionally good relations with the United States, however, it takes two to
 tango>>>>
While your Pig-fathers are hostile to their own masters (the people of Burma
who feed them), how can you expect that "good and friendly relations with all
the countries of the world?  You ask this question to yourself, Pigelet Tin
Winn.  While you are raping your own daughters at home, you can't expect your
neighbors to respect what you did.

<<< In order to get US-Myanmar relations back on track, I believe that there
must
 first be recognition from Washington that the present government, SPDC, is
 acting in the interest of the nation and the people Washington should also
 have a better appreciation of the recent history of Myanmar, its ethnic and
 cultural diversity, its deep-rooted traditions and the compelling reasons for
 the military's leading role Unlike other armed forces around the world, ours
 is quite different and very unique .The military is the most disciplined
 institution and organized entity in our country>>>>
Begging for legitimacy from the US?  Against the will of people, no rulers
survive for good and for long. The military is the most disciplined
institution?  Its generals steal, rape, kill.  They can't even follow a small
discipline.  One official-billboard in RIT reads, "Don't shoot the birds
within this Institution Campus."  Your army officials shot the RIT students in
the night as if they were fowls in the university campus.  Is that the
disciplied action of your regime. To kill indiscriminately every one you think
is evil?  Tin Winn Piglet.....Think about that.

 <<<Secondly, the US should realize that democracy cannot be built in a day,
in a
 month, or in a year For democracy to find roots, it must take into account
the
 circumstances that I have explained tile country's history, the people's
 traditions, the culture and purposes of a nation and its people We must be
 allowed to transform ourselves into a democracy over time and be given
 breathing space to develop our own institutions, infrastructure and
 characteristics>>>>
We have been waiting for 10 years, Piglet.   We have seen Russia, Pakistan,
Phillipines, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia changed dramatically to the free
states.  Some changed overnight yet without much bloods.  You laid your
infrasture like jails, new towns for stubborn supporters of democratic
oppositions beyond the Rangoon to consolidate the military control over the
country.  I saw no democratic attitude in those inhuman activities.  You are
not my ancestral leaders,  you are not of my blood, you are one of these 135
nationalities.  How dare you say that you represent all of us by suppressing
our rights and our desires expressed in 1990 May?

 << The reason why the NLD has become emboldened is that when the government
 allowed Aung San Suu Kyi to hold larger and larger party conventions and
 conferences in her compound since 1996, she became confident and challenged
 the government. That is the reason that the NLD issued an ultimatum last May
 calling on the government to convene the parliament by August 21, 1998. Now
 that the day has come and gone and the government has refused to accede to
 their unreasonable demand, they are planning to convene the parliament
 unilaterally. This unilateral action is not only unlawful but also
treacherous
 according to our criminal codes. >>>
Whoever love the nation in the right way and more than the military junta does
are Criminals?  Very dangerous Nazi attitutude.  If you take the action based
on your assumption that every body who challenges your illegitimacy of staying
in power or represenitng Burma as an ambassador  is criminal, you will get a
very good revenge in your life, Tin Winn.  You have no safe heaven in this
world.  I vow to this earth to take your life and all your supporters' life if
you do Nazi actions on the soil of Burma for controlling the people of Burma.

<<<< This is not the first time, you see. In 1996 the government detained
about
 300-350 people, and last year about 400-450 people were detained, and so on.
 So whenever there seems to be a danger that can destabilize the situation,
the
 government uses this as a preventative measure. The Western media, not fully
 aware of the way differences are resolved among ourselves, have been making a
 mountain out of a mole hill and have seized every opportunity to lash out at
 the Myanmar government.>>>>>
In this "Preventive Measure,"  how many people lost their lives on streets,
jails, interrogatioin cells, and lost their ability to lead their normal lives
after they were set free from your illegal detention centres.  It is not a
joke, Tin Winn.  For You can laugh over the souls and bodies of those got
killed in Inseain Prison, on the Streets and in the Jungle, you must be
prepared for crying your eyes out on the dead bodies of your families and
relatives, the whole military race.  We can't accept this kind of people with
this cruel attitude towards the people.

This is not a threat to you, Tin Winn.
It is my opionion representing the civilized countries who have thwarted the
spreading of Nazisim around the world.  You have a Nazi mind in Burmese Body.

You are here condemned to get killed everywhere you go and live under usual or
unusual circumstances.
Down with Nazi regimes and their cohorts all over the world.
Freedom, Justice and Demcoracy for the People of Burma.

Myo Thant