Text:U.S. Deeply regrets Burma's Fa (r)

Dear Ko Minn Kyaw Minn,
                      My stand  has always been with the people and the
party elected by the people.Despite SPDC's abandonment of having a
dialogue with NLD, I still believe there's still a chance for a peaceful
resolution.As politics is who gets what, when and how,I think I know why
the political gridlock in Burma is happening.

Burma can't be more troubled than now. Every sanction that has ever
existed has been imposed on Burma.What next?Another version of North
Korea?I don't think so.What is it that the people want?The people elected
NLD for a new democratic government. SPDC should start having a dialogue
with NLD for the sake of the people who should come first.If a government
can no longer perform well enough to cure the trickled down economy , then
it should quit but what is causing the trickled down economy? Analyse the
situation based on facts.

What will decide the future of Burma?Public opinion [In this case, the
people],the  political class [= NLD,SPDC and the International Community]
and the Media [The Press inside Burma doesn't count because it is tightly
a propaganda of the regime].

My stand has always been the same since I was resposible for Foreign
Affairs and Information for BYLF founded by Maung Maung Kyaw.

As I believe only in diplomacy, I still reckon that there is still a
chance to resolve the political crisis in Burma peacefully.

Sincerely,

Julien Moe