HTUN AUNG GYAW AND CSB (r)

Dear Dr. Vom Sum,

I am not a doctorate-holder in either science or arts. I am an automotive-
technician. I belonged to no organizations.  But I am not against any
organizations except the SLORC.  I do believe there are few good men in the
SLORC.   They are not my enemies.  Likewise, we have some bad, very bad men in
our democratic side.
I am participating in Burmanet because I see some SLORC agents are posting
nonsense news and some SLORC-minded so-called democrats are putting forward
their undemocratic and self-serving "ideologies."

I don't think I am doing a great job for the country by typing a few words of
opinion on computer-keyboard.  It is less difficult than calculating a simple
bill for my customers.
I heal the cars, not the people.  I can be a doctor for your cars :-)

By the way, have you changed your car's engine-oil?
Other wise, you will be driving the car in the US winter just like the
generals are driving the country crazy. The car won't run.

Thanks for your comments.
Other readers: Please pardon me if I sound noisy to all of you.

Myo Thant