Attitude of Mongkoe Defence Army (M (r)

Dear Burmanet readers

I think the following statement is written by military regime. I heard
that most statements which are issued by  cease-fire groups that will
against "People Parliement, such the following one, are
prepared or written by military regime. As you all may know, military
regime threatens New Mon State Party for its recent statement which it
supports "People
Parliement". Now the regime is forcing NMSP to issue a statement to
against  "People Parliement". The statement will be prepared by military
regime. I think Okker will post it on Burmanet soon.

P.N. Mon

MRC