Make it good behavior! (r)

Hey Thet Oo:

What do you mean?
<<<<Everybody know scholarship students want to do for the future. Not
for fight for ours?>>
Are you challenging the whole Burmese scholars?  Do you really know what
they have in their mind?
What I, as a USIA scholarship holder, have in my mind is to rebuild a
society in the country, which is free from fear and corrpution.
If you work for FTUB and get hurt by those who write against FTUB's
activities in question, find a good way to solve the misunderstanding of
others in an amicable way.
Your response to my fellow Ko Kyaw Zay Ya is totally unacceptable.
If you don't know what you are talking about, then you just shut up your
mouth.

By the way, I know Ko Maung Maung and his executive aides, in India and
Thailand.  But I don't know who you really are.  So I think your
perception that "everybody knows you" is just an infantile thought.
Don't overestimate yourself.  Be yourself.

Kyaw Kyaw Htut
Indiana

> Dear Kyaw Zay Ya,
>=20
> I=92m Thet Oo, I=92m scholarship students from DEFI, studying at the
St=
 .=20
> Theresa Bradford Institute of Technology and on the other hand I am=20
> pretty busy with FTUB. And also I am helping the PDF till now after
lef=
t=20
> from THAI-BURMA BORDER . Everybody know who I am. I don=92t want to
say=
=20
> something but I would say that.
> Why don=92t you fucking waste the time for nothing. Why don=92t you
fuc=
king=20
> interface with other=92s problems. Your are schooling in the USA and
wh=
at=20