HAG & CSB

Dear friends New Win Naing and Than Win,

Let me ask you first.  Is this your real name? If not, you should mention
your real name when you accuse someone of lying or doing wrong things.
Actually, I am not your  enemy or  rival and I am not defending for HAG and
his CSB. I just can't stay quitely when your accusations went beyound
reality or became nonsense and would result in negative effects.

May I suggest you WHY don't you write recommendation letters without getting
any money for the people who seek asylum in the States, if you really love
your people and really hate corruction while HAG gets the money by writting
fake recommendation letters (accordation to your accusation).  Therefore,
people won't go to HAG.  In addition, you just mentioned his bad
caracteristics of spending money on women, personel matters, B200,000
donated by BRF and bla bla bla.   You have to proove this!    Do you have
any concreat documents?   It's just the propaganda tactics Slorc using with
us.  Why didn't you also mention the good things he has done for his members
and the organization during he was in office ?  Is it possible that one
person is very bad like a character in TV stupid drama ?    DO you know ?
ABSDF has been exercising fundamental democratic system and all of its
members are not stupid persons.  If he did wrong things,  why the AB did not
take an action against him before?   Further more, YOU ARE NOT the one who
can stop him to bacome a politician in the future Burma, but people from all
walk of life will decide or select their politician leaders by voting
democractically.

Another thing is, this is the INS's problem.  INS has so many ears and eyes
and big head.  If you know the INS's processes and it's basic eligibility,
you don't have to worry about that.  They know who are lying.

May I request you one more thing ?  Please Don't  Ever Use Slorc or SPDC's
writting style and words again when the problems occurs between us (the
dissidents).  Besides, you should not bring these things to international
ground.  This is only your personel problems between you and HAG.

The last thing I'd like to suggest you is that,  if you want to be a good
leader or politician in the future, Just  Don't  Use this way to promote
your self, and try to get ride of an idea that only the students who left
the country in 1988 are sacrificing for democracy and therefore, should get
asylum (others should not).  The students are not superior than others.

DO YOU THINK the world will cheer you up when you could investigate and
critize on HAG and his organization, CSB?   DO YOU THINK you will win HAG
and CSB?  After all, you just let the international community know that No
Burmese groups are in unity.  The result is we (all Burmese) just lost our
reputation.  (like we have lost in 1989-90 in Thailand)  I don't really know
who you are and what are you doing or helping for other asylum seekers.  But
as far as I know, presently, HAG and his CSB has helped for some ex-AB
members who haven't reconized as POC (person of concern) of UNHCR in BKK by
providing shelters and foods.

Dear friends BE GENTALMAN and OPTIMISTIC

Best Wishes,

NYI NYI, BKK