Cyclostyed Attitudes: An example of

Hey Pig Okkar,
In the world of democracy, no one can cyclostyle everyone's attitude.  They
can't be the same.   Diversity is the strength of democracy.
What you have been doing is "cyclostying" the attitudes as if all
nationalities think the national crisis in the same way and as if they have
never been at war each other before and as if they have been relying on "Tat-
ma-daw" for their welfare and political freedom since the world comes to
exist.
Do you know logical thinking?  I know Xhu Mao would never let you get trained
for any critical or logical thinking.

Your so-called Military Intelligence office, which is staffed by the half-evil
and half-child,  is cyclostyling the made-attitutes with fake emblems and
logos that you have confiscated or acquired from NMSP.  This duplication
process can be perfectly done in Bangkok.  You can even get a Cambridge
University's Doctorate Certificate in your name.
People with a common sense can guess it.
People with considerable knowledge can see it.
Whom are you trying to fool by the way?
Only can fools believe what you are trying to do.
Stop it now.  We have no time to read 135 cyclostyled papers for 135
nationalities (according to your listing) from the same damned source , which
we know has been incredibly unreliable and misleading.

Myo Thant

OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Dear BurmaNetters,

 To clarify whether my posted news is fake or real I send the image of the
 original message of NMSP (Mon.jpg) to Burma Net but unfortunatedly it doesn't
 appear yet. >>