Announcement of BAIJ emergency cong (r)

Hello U Tin Kyi;

I am supprised and delighed to hear the reborn of BAIJ. I am also grateful
that U Zaw Win and other Burmese Patriots are taking action to counter the
TRAITORS & POLE SITTERS misdeeds.

I hope that the emergency meeting will once and for all declares the support
for NLD & Democracy in Burma in general. And Daw Aung Suu Kyi and her CEC in
particle.

I hope that the emergency meeting will send a direct message to friends
 democratic movemenet around the world ) and foes ( fascist SPDC regime and
traitors ) that BAIJ is standing up against military tyanny and support NLD
and Daw Aung Suu Kyi aspiration for Democracy in Burma.

I hope that the emergency meeting will enacts a law that will prevents the
kind of action taken by those TRAITORS without the knowledge of the general
membership.

I hope that the emergency meeting will stripes the membership privileges of
TRAITORS and condemn them for breaking the long standing BAIJ policy of
supporting Democracy in Burma.

Thanks.

Daung