ABSDF Australia

Following is my reply since something wrong with my reply before.
	One thing I would like to add in addition to the following reply is that if I
were SPDC, I would have supported corrupt and ineffective leaders in the
struggle on the border so that it would degrade and destroy the revolutionary
motivation of all sincere members.  The corruption and ineffectiveness causes
many losses in quality and quantity of our revolutionary bloods in the
struggle.  In the long run, keeping such so called leaders will make SPDC
really really really happy because it knows that they will only make SPDC stay
forever because of their corruption, ineffectiveness, and destruction of
sincere members motivation.  Think about the ABSDF in 1990 and today and what
causes it.   Please read the following for more information.

Speaking of proof, do you want Dr. Naing Aung and Ma Khin Ohmar making love in
front of you so that you can see and believe it.  It is rude but there is no
way to find to tell you better.

I don't want to get involved but I would like to provide some information I
know.
	ABSDF has investigated Ko Naing Aung and he confessed the affair with Ma Khin
Ohnmar.  But because of the "it is not the time reason, no action has been
taken yet about the matter.   Regarding with the letter, he really issued a
letter saying NLD and Daw Aung San Suu Kyi made a bad move and he said, they
shouldn't have done it.  However, as a lizard, which always change its
colours, he later withdrew his statement and he supported the NLD's movement
in a newspaper (mainly because everybody pissed him off for his statement).
	If your part of ABSDF viewed with real concern, you should try to get real
information from ABSDF.  Mean real information not make up.  The communication
between the main group and its branches shouldn't be such bad within ABSDF if
all are open.  Again when asked for proof, there are real proofs in Bangkok
and those are easy to get.  Try to get those.   We know that no one is perfect
but no one shouldn't make such things behind the cover of inperfectness.  What
can you say, when Dr. Naing Aung joins SPDC, then you won't say he is just not
perfect.  It is just an example for speaking of perfect.  There are forgivable
mistakes and unforgivable mistakes.  Knowingly commiting something wrong isn't
in the category for forgiveness.