Censorship!

Dear Burmanet editors,

I couldn't agree more with Ko Htun Aung Gyaw -- but then so much of this
official "movement" excludes Burmese.  I've always been amazed that as a
matter of principle Burmese aren't allowed to attend the CCSDPT meetings.
Only foreigners or Thais working for NGOs, the BBC, the UN, etc are allowed
to gether monthly to discuss issues of life and death for the movement.
Likewise, Burmanet is going to amount to Bkk Post and Nation articles and
Editorials and the Myanmarese like Okkar.  Is it not a matter of  NO BURMESE
PLEASE?

I'm also curious as to who has made this decision?  And who will make all
the little deicisions (this is PC and this is naughty)?  Is this an Open
Society policy?  Or is it your (singular or plural) personal policy?  And
who are you?

Shouldn't an enterprising journalist take a look at how a remarkable
institution and force for Burmese democracy, much reported on in the media,
is apparently being hijacked?

Visakha Kawasaki

http://www2.gol.com/users/brelief/Index.htm