Censorship! (r)

Dear Burma net editors,

I am very surprised to know that Burma net is not a free ground for us any
more.  Please think about it carefully.  When I was attacked by some
people, I responded to them by myself and the readers pointed out which
party was wrong or which facts were wrong.  It is important to practice
about the freedom of expression.
	Tolerance is very important to practice, the tolerance level of the
Burmese regime is very low and they can't stand any free media, so they
censored all the newspapers and publication but they allow to those who
supported them.  These people have the right to criticize NLD and Aung San
Suu Kyi, no body can counter them.  We cannot find a single criticism about
BSPP, SLORC,SPDC in their newspapers.  This action proved that there is no
freedom of expression under military rule.  If you want to promote
democracy you have to practice democratic tradition and its principles.
For example Clinton's sex scandal is his personal matter (for him) but for
the media, it is not a personal matter because he is the President of the
United States.  The media has a duty to expose it.  You could see
Clinton's masks and Lowenski's masks have been sold in the US for coming
Holloween.  Is this a personal insult?  If so, why? Because he is not an
ordinary man, he is the president of United States.  The people will judge
what is acceptable and what is not; not only me or not only you. You will
receive junks mails as well as good and thoughtful articles and comments. I
deleted the mails when I saw it was not worth to read it.  It is that
simple, not a tough one, you have the right to delete and the right to
ignore it.

For us, we are practicing the freedom of expression and criticism for our
cause for democracy.  If you think it is necessary to censor Burma net,
please let me know who is qualify for that task?
Also what is your parameters to censor Burma net.  For example some
postings are easy to judge that it is rude and inappropriate: some one
said, _ee, _ee to Okkar.  But Burma net did not censor it.  All of us read
this one.  Okkar is from SPDC side but we did not appreciate such a
writing.  Every one was judged by others for their writing.  Cruel, low
standard and rude person will judge by the readers as rude, cruel and low
life person.  You do not need to worry about it.  The issue of right and
wrong is also a debatable and controversial.  For example, If you think
attacking NCGUB is wrong, then all the letters which related to this
category are wrong and will block by Burma net even though they tell the
truth.  In Burma, attacking SPDC is wrong, so all the news from Burma
praised SPDC.  A few outsiders know the truth that SPDC is terribly wrong.
	Similarily, when we know that someone is guilty or some leading
organizations are going to the wrong direction, we do not have to be quiet,
we have to criticize them and it is the duty for every Burmese activists.
Why Clington was attacked? because they hate him or he is the president of
United States.  They attack his position not the person.
The family of a thief will say, their husband and their father is right
because he find foods and money for them but the person who lost the jewel
will say it is wrong because he
lost his jewels that he value it very much.  I do not see who are
complaining the posting in the Burma net as you said.  I  see very few
mails, complaining about personal attacks and fabrication but i see many
letters who ask for freedom of expression.  I personally was attacked so
many times but I never criticize Burma net for allowing those nasty writing
on me.
	Inconclusion, there is no real truth, all are relative truth base on your
stand point.  The only truth is "The law of Change", every thing is
changing except "The law of Change is unchanged".  If you guys have no
problem, I want to know who are the members of the censorship board and
their qualification.  I will be very grateful, if you give this
information. I am honestly promoting value of freedom of expression, for me
I want the readers as judges not from burma net editors. I hope Burma net
decision will change again in near future.

Strongly believe in freedom of expression, writing, and publication.

Htun Aung Gyaw