compiled messages

Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 08:19:54 -0500 (EST)
To: chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx, OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: It is time to break ...

Hello Ko Okkar,
	May I ask you or SPDC a question?  Haven't BSPP, SLORC, and SPDC
requested, begged, and accepted foreign aids and funds?  Recently from
Japan?	From everywhere they can get.  Then, what is the point in accusing
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi of receiving foreign funds?  What does that mean
while they have accepte and requested so much fund but accusing Daw Aung
San Suu Kyi for receiving some funds?
	Haven't the successive juntas run the country by receiving funds
from various countries and UN?  Do you see the point for what SPDC and you
are posting?  Why does SPDC need to accuse Daw Aung San Suu Kyi for
receiving funds while you guys are begging and accepting?  Is it jealousy?
or Is it just being fool?  Please explain the point what your posting
making to all readers.
	I think SPDC should have logically presented.  All readers know
and all people from Burma know how SPDC is running and all know that Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi is not selling out the country but the SPDC is selling
all of our motherland.  Please don't try fooling people with such childish
and shamelessly illogical points.  Then, all people will think that
SPDC leaders and those who are controlling the military don't have logical
skill and brain to think what they are saying and what those mean.  Is the
military led by such shameless and brainless people?  Your or SPDC's such
messages show its standard and its brainlessness.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya