How then, do we make the world reco

Subject: How then, do we make the world recognise the 'legal' government?

    How then, do we make the world recognise the 'legal' government?
 I have all the UN's representatives email addresses.   I irritated Iran
enough just from a few emails to want to be removed from mailings and an
Indian parilamentary member was quite bugged.

   Is there any "carrots"   we can dangle in front of the world to make
them go our way ???