UN/WB DEAL COULD BE A MEDIA FRAUD:P (r)

Subject: UN/WB DEAL COULD BE A MEDIA FRAUD:PD BURMA REPORTING

POSTED: 2:14PM, 12 DEC 98.
[According to investigation by PD Burma-Japan, recent AFP report of
aid to Burma
including the IHT report of UN/World Bank deal to Burma could be
fradulent media
reportings. I think the media corps from IHT should be call into
question for
accuracy of their report. Thomas Cramptom is the IHT reporter.--U Ne
Oo.]