AI HR Quote of the Day (r)

dawn star wrote:

> If you found an article buried (p18) in the FT on business ethics and
> human rights, would you be so kind as to print it.
>
> I just looked in my Dec 10 FT copy. The story you presume is not there.

I am holding the edition of the FT dated Thursday 10 December in my
hands. The bottom right-hand quarter of page 18 is taken up by an article
entitled 'The Wages of Oppression: Companies must take an active part in
defending human rights. They may not be able to solve the world's
problems but they can contribute to solutions' by Geoffrey Chandler.

There are two possibilities;

1) You are lying, or

2) You receive the international edition while I receive the UK edition
and the article was not printed in the former.

I have no wish to type in the article because it is very long (16
paragraphs). Maybe it can be found in the archives in the FT website.