title!). Copies may be obtained free of charge from Peter Frankental at
AIUK on 44-(0)171-417-6382 or e-mail: business@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
pfranken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Alternatively, so they say, the full version can
be found on the website at www.amnesty.org.uk

The second booklet is 'Visions of Ethical Business: an annual publication
that brings together thinkers from around the world to bare their minds
on the role of business in local and global society in the next
millenium. These short thought pieces are visionary, radical and above
all clear that there is  new role for business in our global economy'. I
wonder who wrote that nonsense! It appears to be a collection of 14 short
essays on business ethics and the role of business as a force for good in
society. The names of the only two authors I recognize are Mary Robinson
and Geoffrey Chandler (surprise, surprise). Free copies can be obtained
from Claudia Orrell at Financial Times Management on 44-(0)171-447-2213.
The address of Financial Times Management is

128 Long Acre
London
WC2E 9AN

Tel: 44-(0)171-447-2000
Fax: 44-(0)171-447-5771

Maybe an e-mail address can be found on their site at

http://www.ftmanagement.com

That's all folks!