Battle News.

Battle News from Mergui / Tavoy
4.12.98- A clash broke out between our troops and enemy SPDC troops of No
(541)
Light Infantry battalion at Bla Oh Hta, killing 1, and wounding 1 from enemy
side.

9.12.98- Enemy SPDC troops of No (541) Light Infantry battalion killed Saw Aye
Maung aged 40, son of Pah Tee Kah Aung from Bla Oh Hta.
        On the same day enemy troops captured Saw Tah Poh (40 years) son of
Poo
Dah Noh, Naw Dee Say Ler (45 years), Naw Hsa Pree Deh (25 years), daughter of
Thara Tho Mah. All of them are from Bal Oh Hta.

Battle News, No (10) battalion, No (1) company.
28.11.98 at 2:00 p.m., enemy troops stepped on our land mine at Paw Taw Lay,
wounding 1.

30.11.98 at 1:00 p.m. enemy troops stepped on our land mine again at Paw Taw
Lay, wounding 1.

1.12.98 at 11:00 a m our troops waged mine warfare (M-18) against enemy troops
between Tah Meh Tah and Ka Neh Ghaw, killing 4 and wounding 1.

2.12.98 enemy troops stepped on our land mine between Pa Nwee Kee and Paw Taw
Lay, killing 1.

No (10) battalion Min Tha Mee area

3.12.98 enemy troops stepped on our land mine at Ler Ghaw Kee for Twice and
killing 2.

8.12.98 enemy SPDC constructed road near Kwee Waw Wah, using 2 bulldozer
(D-7),
and 4 elephants. Enemy troops also sent some foods to Min Tha Mee Hta. This
road construction between Kwee Waw Wah and Min Tha Mee was aiming to send
ration for enemy troops. As soon as 4 elephants arrived at Amoh, Dah Bler
would
cut a big tree at Maw Khu Htee.

- Yeh Ta Ghun gas pipeline has been built at the end of 1998.
- Measurement of gas pipeline in terns of girth is 20" and it has be built
under water up to Ka Min Seik.
- In early 1999, gas pipeline will have to build until Kyaut Pone Sa Khan and
number of workers will be over 600.

4.12.98 a clash broke out between our troops and enemy troops at Kway Chay Poh
Kee and the clash lasted for 30 minutes. There was no casualty from our side
and enemy casually was unknown yet.

10.12.98 at 7:00 a m enemy SPDC troops of No (557) LIB, came in to Ta Keh
village and burnt down a total of 70 baskets of paddy.
On that same day that same enemy troops encountered with our troops of No (11)
battalion at Ta Keh village killing 2 enemy soldiers and 2 of our soldiers
also
gave their life for their people and country.

10.12.98 at 7:00 p m a clash broke out between enemy combined troops of No
(342) LIB and Leh Thit people's malitia and Pa Wa people's malitia
numbering 50
members and our troops of No (11) battalion, No (4) Brigade at Pa Wah village.
Enemy's casually was unknown. Enemy troops abducted Pa Wah villagers
identified
as : (1) Saw Lay aged 40 years, (2) Naw May Kyi aged 18 years and 3 children.
All there villagers have not been released yet.

10.12.98 enemy SPDC troops from Myit Tah came down to Lah Ghaw by 5 trucks. It
was estimated about 80-100 soldiers riding the trucks.

--=====================_531956==_.ALT

Battle News from Mergui / Tavoy <br>
4.12.98- A clash broke out between our troops and enemy SPDC troops of No
(541) Light Infantry battalion at Bla Oh Hta, killing 1, and wounding 1
from enemy side.<br>
9.12.98- Enemy SPDC troops of No (541) Light Infantry battalion killed
Saw Aye Maung aged 40, son of Pah Tee Kah Aung from Bla Oh Hta.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>On the
same day enemy troops captured Saw Tah Poh (40 years) son of Poo Dah Noh,
Naw Dee Say Ler (45 years), Naw Hsa Pree Deh (25 years), daughter of
Thara Tho Mah. All of them are from Bal Oh Hta.<br>
Battle News, No (10) battalion, No (1) company.<br>
28.11.98 at 2:00 p.m., enemy troops stepped on our land mine at Paw Taw
Lay, wounding 1.<br>
30.11.98 at 1:00 p.m. enemy troops stepped on our land mine again at Paw
Taw Lay, wounding 1.<br>
1.12.98 at 11:00 a m our troops waged mine warfare (M-18) against enemy
troops between Tah Meh Tah and Ka Neh Ghaw, killing 4 and wounding
1.<br>
2.12.98 enemy troops stepped on our land mine between Pa Nwee Kee and Paw
Taw Lay, killing 1.<br>
No (10) battalion Min Tha Mee area<br>
3.12.98 enemy troops stepped on our land mine at Ler Ghaw Kee for Twice
and killing 2.<br>
8.12.98 enemy SPDC constructed road near Kwee Waw Wah, using 2 bulldozer
(D-7), and 4 elephants. Enemy troops also sent some foods to Min Tha Mee
Hta. This road construction between Kwee Waw Wah and Min Tha Mee was
aiming to send ration for enemy troops. As soon as 4 elephants arrived at
Amoh, Dah Bler would cut a big tree at Maw Khu Htee.<br>
- Yeh Ta Ghun gas pipeline has been built at the end of 1998.<br>
- Measurement of gas pipeline in terns of girth is 20&quot; and it has be
built under water up to Ka Min Seik.<br>
- In early 1999, gas pipeline will have to build until Kyaut Pone Sa Khan
and number of workers will be over 600.<br>
4.12.98 a clash broke out between our troops and enemy troops at Kway
Chay Poh Kee and the clash lasted for 30 minutes. There was no casualty
from our side and enemy casually was unknown yet.<br>
10.12.98 at 7:00 a m enemy SPDC troops of No (557) LIB, came in to Ta Keh
village and burnt down a total of 70 baskets of paddy.<br>
On that same day that same enemy troops encountered with our troops of No
(11) battalion at Ta Keh village killing 2 enemy soldiers and 2 of our
soldiers also gave their life for their people and country.<br>
10.12.98 at 7:00 p m a clash broke out between enemy combined troops of
No (342) LIB and Leh Thit people's malitia and Pa Wa people's malitia
numbering 50 members and our troops of No (11) battalion, No (4) Brigade
at Pa Wah village. Enemy's casually was unknown. Enemy troops abducted Pa
Wah villagers identified as : (1) Saw Lay aged 40 years, (2) Naw May Kyi
aged 18 years and 3 children. All there villagers have not been released
yet.<br>
10.12.98 enemy SPDC troops from Myit Tah came down to Lah Ghaw by 5
trucks. It was estimated about 80-100 soldiers riding the trucks.<br>