Burma Oil output

can someone explain this. I got press article from The Nation, Aug 31
1995 that put Burma oil production, crude oil at 15,000 barrels a day, a
decline from 32,000 barrels in 1980. The same story says Burma has about
a 60,000 barrel of crude oil REFINING campacity at three major
refineries, including one built but Mitsui, at Mann, central Burma.

Who built the other two. Are they are others built since, by who, where?

Now how do you figure this, in a xinhua Dec 5 1998 press release,
"Mynamar's crued oil production in the irst eight months was 2.3O4
million barrels,  down 127,000 barrels from 2.431 million barrels in the
same period of last year...indicators also show that in the 1997-98
fiscal year, which ended in March, the country's crude oil production
was 3.63 million barrels, while that of natural gas was recorded at
1.798 billion cm (cubic meters).

Total investment last for fiscal year, 7 billion dollars?

I have seen no comments by anyone on this investment figure, citing that
one third of the over 7 billion dollars of total foreign investment came
from 2.303 billion US dollars in the oil and gas sector.

no comment? well, please, is there a correlation between the 1995
figures and 1998?
dawn star