Clarification Infobirmanie

dawn star wrote:
> since Infobirmanie posted on net, calls for a response also published on
"burmanet" which has a tendency to "moderate". let this be a response and
the end of it, so we can get on with it. its in english.

first, will infobirmanie please publish a full list of french
personalities, press and publications and political figures that have
declared their support for Daw Aung Suu Kyi's end to french investment
in Burma, end to French tourism in Burma, and end to duplicitous and
deceitful diplomacy by its French ambassador Bernard Pottier in Rangoon
who does whatever he can to advance Total's support of the military
regime. Lets line up and get counted.

> three cheers for infobirmanie!!! you may not have seen dawnstar, but
> thats your problem, not here. why doesn't infobirmanie respond to the
> posting regarding their lack of coherence regarding full eu sanctions on
new investment in burma, instead of posting such nonsense.

Infobirmanie has a hands-off approach to Total and EUROBURMANET is very
well known to the Total executives and its pr communications people.

At EUROBURMANET, we are not interested in setting up the
> stage for a Total pr victory, or just another play so Total can denounce
the human rights activitism. Stick to the facts, Infobirmanie and if you
wish to communicate privately do so, otherwise please act in
> constructive positive manner.
>
> Your posting is most unattractive. By the way, as you said in a
previousposting, InfoBirmanie and EuroBurmaNet does NOT have same tactical
approach to Total problem, as EBN has shown these five years.

> Please do not make insulting nonsense, it is a public nuisance and most
> unproductive.
>
> By the way, the general assembly meeting is not a popularity contest or
> a place just to make noise. As you were there, what's your problem?
> Like I say, define your position on boycott and sanctions and stop the
> nonsense.
>
> lets hope this year we see some real action from InfoBirmanie instead of
this nonsense here

would infobirmanie please publish a full list of french personalities,
publications and political figures that have declared their support for
Daw Aung Suu Kyi's end to french investment in Burma, end to French
tourism in Burma, and end to duplicitous and deceitful diplomacy by its
French ambassador Bernard Pottier in Rangoon who does whatever he can
to advance Total's support of the military regime.

This latest skirmish by Info-Birmanie appears to be the sort of attack
that one might expect from Total. But Total is more interested in
business and opportunities in the press to justify itself, than nonsense
and acrimony.

  thank you