Message Board!

MAYKHA-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Netters and Burma watchers,

We put the message board on our web page.  It is called The 51st
Independence Anniversary Forum.  Please send your own message to this
board.  You do not need to subscribe for the posting.  Just visit to our
web page and type what ever you like.  It is a censor free bulletin board.
I want all of you to express your feeling and opinion on this board.  Here
is the questions:
1. What SLORC/SPDC has achieved after 10 years.
2. What NLD has achieved after 9 years?
3. What the Burmese people have achieved after 10 years of military rule?
4. What is the progress made by NCGUB after it was formed?
5. Is 51 Anniversary Independence day meaningful for you?

Or you can write what ever you like.  We will keep all the posting and
publish it in near future.  I also want Okkar to express his view point.
This forum is design to promote freedom of expression.

Here is our web address:

http://www.csburma.org

When you see the web page, please click the 51st independence Anniversary
icon.  All are yours.

with metta

Htun Aung Gyaw