REFUGEE NEWSLETTER INFORMATION SHEE

Subject: REFUGEE NEWSLETTER INFORMATION SHEET

1/13/2/99

<bold><bigger>Dear friends, all friends of refugee and readers ..

We have special columns for "Refugee Post Box" and "Humanitarian Open
Support" as mentioned below,in the Refugee Newsletter. Please contact in
case you need.

<bold>

<underline>Refugee Post Box

</underline>This section aims to reunite friends and families who have
lost contact  with people as you fled for safety? If you lost contact at
the border area or in Thailand,this section could help you. Write and
send your message to us.We will print it once. If you contact a lost
friend or relative this way please let us konw the success. If you need a
message repeated please let us know.

<bold><underline>Humanitarian Open Support

</underline></bold>

     We know that many people are still in desperate need of humanitarian
assiatance. In this section we ask you please to write to us describing
the help and support you require. This information will be transcribed
into English and Thai Languages. We can then print these calls for
assistance from individual donnors,humanitarian group and NGOs.

( You can write in English,Karen,Burmese and Thai to us)

</bigger>

<bold><italic>Towards the termination of the dictatorship and liberation
of refugees!

Gordon SM

Publisher

PO.Box 339