religion and politics

Dear netters and Okkar

If NLD and Daw Aung San Suu Kyi donate some rice and eatables to buddhists
monks and nuns in various locations, what will happen? will spdc allow her
or stop her?  Or if she visits to the Shwedagon pagoda every weekend and
meditate there, what will happen?  I want to know your comment.

just curious

Htun Aung Gyaw

At 01:31 AM 3/2/99 EST, OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:
>                                 MYANMAR INFORMATION COMMITTEE
>                                                       YANGON
>                                                 Information Sheet
>                                 No.A-0821(I)                      2nd March
>1999
>(1)		Religious Titles Presented to Sayadaws, Nuns and Lay Persons for
>				Purification, Perpetuation and Promotion of Sasana
>		Religious titles were conferred on members of the Sangha, nuns and lay
>persons for their brilliant services in striving towards purification,
>perpetuation and promotion of Buddha Sasana and pariyatti and paripatti
Sasana