Warning of a realtively new Virus

Subject: Warning of  a realtively new Virus and how to get rid of it !!

Dear Netters,

Please be warned of a  relatively new virus called "Happy99.exe" virus
sent through e-mail attachment over the Internet.

They should never be downloaded or viewed out of curiosity. They usually
comes as e-mail attachment after a first friendly e-mail. I
had received one on 10 March from someone. I was safe as I was aware of
this Virus before.

If you have accidently downloaded or viewed this virus you ought to get
rid of it immediately.

This is how you may get rid of this virus.

1. The best method is not to open any suspicious e-mail attchment you
   received, especially this virus. This one corrupts the WSOCK32.DLL
   file.

2. You may use Serarch Engine to learn how to get rid of it.
3. If you are not familiar with using the Search Engine effectively,
   you should learn how to restore the WINSOCK32.DLL file and delete
   SKA.EXE and SKA.DLL files.
4. Ask anyone who could help you get rid of the virus or scan with
   Norton Anti-Virus or McAfee first.

Be careful. There are a lot of pro-SPDC,(sick) persons who make their
living out of sending harmful viruses over the internet.

Minn Kyaw Minn