[Fwd: Shoot the messenger?]

--------------A2910200A10AA101D01ED793

Dear Burmnet,

I am writing to clarify that the message I sent to OKKAR was cc'd to
other addresses on their e-mail list. OKKAR put me on their list without
my permission after I had written three email letters of protest to the
illegal regime.OKKAR sends up to six messages a day to my address.
Yesterday's SLORC statement on Michael Aris visa request was the point
where I had had enough of their propaganda.
I do greatly appreciate the mail I receive from Burmanet. Keep up the
good work
In Solidarity,
Joie Warnock

--------------A2910200A10AA101D01ED793