BEYOND RANGOON SCREENING IN AUSTRAL

28-MAR-99

Just a short notice to our friends that the  movie, "Beyond Rangoon"
will be screened to night on Channel 9, a popular commercial channel in
Australia. It is to be noted that in Australia, although the government
usually does things what it can for Burma, the general public at large
know not much about Burma democracy movement. Hope the screening of such
movie would raise much more awareness about Burma.

At this time, I feel very sad for Michael Aris, to whom his last wishes
had not been fulfilled. Those Burmese generals, who do have the power to
grant a visa but, instead, have ridiculed upon the dying man's wishes,
should forever regret about their inhuman decision.

Regards, U Ne Oo.

--
HTTP://www.physics.adelaide.edu.au/~uneoo
EMAILS: drunoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, uneoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx