URGENT: Myanmar junta chief promise

Subject: URGENT: Myanmar junta chief promises new high-tech weaponry

URGENT NOTICE : This high tech stuff will probally be handled by
Singapore's military technology unit that acts partly as a company.
They provided high communication and survaillence equipment to the
SLORC/SPDC within the past year.   We must keep this point in our
sites.  China may also be a culprit.
  Warn Thai authorities if they do obtain these weapons.

In a message dated 4/9/99 12:20:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,