Burma Out! Message to Albright and

Subject: Burma Out! Message to Albright and Alexandra Arriega

US Dept of State Human Rights
Your contact   fax Alexandra Arriega
on USA 202 647 4501 with ALL your
demands for Burma Out!

Dear Alex,

as you have no Email address that I can find. I must
pass you this news through public affairs. (A most
unsatisfactory method if I may so presume.)

Last week HH the Dalai Lama got back to us saying that
although his present position does not allow him to make
direct statements on the subject. Our work, Sydney 2000,
Burma Out! is deeply appreciated by his office.

So now the campaign is blessed by HH's appreciation.
Could we get the political pressure needed for the
US Olympic Committee to demand the withdrawal
of Burma, the first major drug producer from the
Olympiad?

If not, there seems a duplicity between whats real and
what's  really effective. In terms of any so called war on
drugs.

If the US and Canada do not support this move. Then
looking back at the history of the DEA, we have  not
an effective policy, but only a "jobs for the boyz"
attitude and methodology.

You can fax me on 011 44 181 742 2803 with your reply.

thank you

Roger Bunn

Note "new address".

policy.office@xxxxxxxxx  We are trying to use this
address (again)  If you have roger@xxxxxxx already
"on the go", you won't need to change nor add the above.

Music Industry Human Rights Association

http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx
US Satellite http://www.212.net
click on roger / then click on news desk

Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
recording  / publishing Grand Cartel. Mihra's roots are in
music and anti-racism and it has called for a sports boycott
of Burma for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.

UK webhosting donated by http://www.cerbernet.co.uk
US webhosting donated by http://www.212.net